Mission Partnership Grant Application
Each year NCI churches may apply for a Mission Partnership Grant to help fund a mission project or projects their church supports. Last year $64,625 was awarded to 16 churches for 28 mission projects. Applications must be submitted by September 24, 2021. All North Central Iowa churches are invited and encouraged to submit an application.
Essential Information—all must be complied with or a grant will not be considered.
- The 2021 Mission Partnership Consultation will be held on October 16, 2021, with October 23, 2021, as an additional date if needed. The Consultation will be held via Zoom. The Consultation will start at 9:00 a.m.
- The deadline for submission of grant applications is September 24, 2021. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- If you are requesting funds for more than one project, please submit them as different applications and note on the application its order of importance in terms of funding (1 = Top Priority)
- The application must be word-processed and emailed directly to Jeannie Stolee at [email protected]
- The grant application must be approved by the Session of a North Central Iowa Presbytery congregation, and the date of approval and the signature of the Clerk of Session must be on the application (an electronic signature is preferred, but the signature can be typed if this is necessary).
- A representative from the sponsoring congregation must be present at the Consultation meeting on October 16 or 23, 2021. Otherwise, the grant application will not be considered. Please remember – all presentations will be via Zoom so the representative must be able to use Zoom.
- The Mission Partnership Grants are meant to provide start-up funds for congregational mission projects. Therefore, preference will be given to churches whose projects have been funded for three years or less.
- A summary of the work accomplished with the grant money must be completed by December 15, 2022.